Money rules the apprentice world. You should note this:
Obviously the salary in education is a crucial criterion for young people to choose for or against a vocational training.
Not only should the monthly remuneration within the training phase be in focus, that would be too short-sighted. Even more important is what salaries are common after successful final exams.
The best paid training
The highest paid training occupations include reinforced concrete paver, police officer and construction equipment operator. Here in the third year top salaries of up to 1.400 Euro per month are possible.
The salary levels during the training differ from this: On average, 689 Euro in East or 751 Euro monthly salary in West Germany is being trained. This shows: Not only the remuneration IN the education is important, but also the afterwards. Not for nothing we recommend Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® Company, to enter both salary levels in the vacancy notice.
Money or low stress factor - what decides in the choice of training?
Of course, for a young person earning their own money for the first time, the salary is important. However, the stress factor should also be considered in the choice of training occupation. Many trainees complain about the stress level in the training. The manifestations of and the reasons for stress in education and at work could not be more diverse. Two tendencies are briefly explained here:
- A clear sign of stress is the insomnia, In a survey, 42 percent stated that they were sleeping badly from night to night. These 10.225 people are only opposed to 5.210 people, who have never suffered from this kind of sleeping problems during their professional career.
- One possible source of stress is the demand for trainees and employees who are multitasking to their greatest strength. Only the few know this: Multitasking is usually more curse than blessing, because the disadvantages of this ability are enormous. There are not more tasks done, but only a little concentration on the individual tasks is used. And that means in quintessence: the frequency of errors increases.
4 Criteria for choosing the right vocational training
The stress factor on entering work and working life should therefore also be a decision criterion for the choice of training. Because permanent stress makes you sick. In order for this not to happen, opportunities must also be explored to make up for the stressful work routine. That means in detail:
- Fun: The fun factor can not be ignored even in the choice of the education profession. Of course, a trained professional must also be able to live on their wages. However, it also means that trainees wake up, go to sleep and like to go to work.
- How much do you earn later? Whoever wants to grant the salary a big role in the choice of a vocational traineeship should be told: not only the salary should decide, but also the salary as a skilled worker. In addition, some occupations provide better training opportunities than others. In everyday working life this means: with everyone Further training the salary can also rise.
- To be economical: Trainees should (financially) make small buns and be frugal. Anyone who reduces the financial pressure by living cheaply and buying cheaply will also cope with a comparatively low salary. The fun in the profession can be an attractive compensation factor here.
- Education funding: There are other options, especially for trainees who no longer have the opportunity to live cheaply at home. There are many funding opportunities, from BAföG and BAB to housing allowance. In this way, a perhaps low salary can be bridged at least temporarily.
Conclusion: Consider different factors when choosing the training profession
There is, of course, no recipe for the best way of choosing the best way to choose the education profession. However, we have listed some parameters that should be considered. The training profession is therefore not to be viewed in isolation, but in many cases it is much more multifaceted than originally conceived.
The educational content is certainly an important criterion, but it covers only the two to four-year training period. With a view to a successful, professional future, training options should be considered, which in the long term certainly have a positive effect on the salary.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save). Or for a little more directly an entire book or eCourse with this text buy, read on.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).