Onschieberitis causes stress!
Anyone who is notoriously late in the morning and therefore on the way to work under enormous time pressure and thus stress, should get up "simply" earlier.
Insofar as this behavior is "merely" a habit, it requires only a certain perseverance, which is facilitated by the beautiful image of the relaxed arrival at work. The 30-days rule can serve as a basis, according to which the new behavior in the brain is neurologically meshed and anchored within this period of time.
Innocent paper stack as a burnout factor?
The same applies to the desk overflowing with files. The brain of the desk owner is not only forced again and again to scan through the different paper stacks, which is in itself time and Krafthelmend. In addition, these stacks usually contain papers that trigger unpleasant feelings and thus stress.
Instead of cultivating this "Aufschieberitis", the person in question could also put the papers in a closet or, ideally, work them away quickly.
8 tips to prevent against stress
What can be done to prevent stress? We give 8 tips:
- Enough sleep: We live in a sleep-deprivation society (watching TV until well past midnight, getting up at 6.30 AM), and so we breed a so-called "irritable weakness" with fatigue, dullness, and fatigue, as well as inner restlessness,
- Nervousness and tension inside: This can lead increasingly to irritability and occasional explosiveness or aggressiveness. A professional person needs enough sleep, however, to maintain his performance in the long term.
- Physical activity: I: deal is a daily movement of about 30 minutes. Outdoors! By daylight! Running or walking in the woods, cycling, swimming or gymnastics. If this is not possible, leave the subway or bus a station earlier, go on foot, leave escalators left. Just use any proactive motion. And with joy!
- Healthy eating: Healthy diet means lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts as brain food, little red meat and 2 liters of liquid a day - of course alcohol-free liquidt!
- Avoid stimulants in moderation and addictive substances strictly: Two cups of coffee a day usually do nothing harm, but from six cups there is coffee addiction. Small amounts of alcohol can even protect the blood vessels, thus reducing the risk of cholesterol build-up. For men, the rule is a quarter of a liter of wine or half a liter of beer; in women it should be half because of the lower muscle mass (alcohol consumption).
- Plan rest periods and learn to relax: Both at work and in the evening or weekend, real rest periods must be planned. In order for a real regeneration to occur, you should at least take at least 2 hours at weekends and in the evening. Protect your recovery time from access by friends, family or relatives. Ideal is also a relaxation technique such as meditation, yoga or autogenic training. Or practice yourself again and again in the art of "easy laziness". It's best to start right away. Because then you already master such a technique when it really matters!
- Hobbies and contacts: Lifelong learning, creativity and sociability are very important for psychosocial health. As a result, we often replace the stress of work with "leisure stress" on weekends. Often this is used as compensation for the frustration in the job, if actually rest would be announced. Already in ancient times it was known that tension and relaxation, work and rest must replace each other, so that the person remains healthy and efficient! Practice "Vita activa and vita contemplativa"!
- To promote the spiritual level: Especially the professional "doer" will not easily identify with it. Nevertheless, you should keep in mind: Be and stay open, develop new life strategies in case of stress and ask yourself again and again, what difficult and stressful situation you might want to "say". Is it something to "learn" or "to grasp"? Practiced gratitude makes you more satisfied and encourages inner serenity.
Some tips may be helpful, others less. And it depends mainly on the person. It's definitely worth trying one or the other tip.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).