Job search via poster
Some time ago, this story made the rounds: four source secretaries apply with a glossy poster for a new job. The Bild newspaper then titled appropriately: "These women do not want to be ripped off."
The actuality of the poster is not that poor, unemployed office tips somehow seek new pay and bread, but rather seasoned, self-confident, competent office managers who are looking for a new task. A successful campaign, which cost a good 500 Euro and already attracts first job offers.
Job search via blogging
Or even when we report on the job search of readers. Then there are always a whole series of comments, positive as well as negative and really good discussions. Some readers have even immediately received a job offer and write us excited:
That's a whole new way of onlineCasting, Even with permanent employment and better pay. Sounded good at first glance, it was of course on the exact conditions and especially on the job site. Unfortunately, the location was too far from my place of residence.
These are stories that are well worth emulating and show that it is worthwhile to enter the job market with self-confidence with creative ideas and initiatives. And which you should keep in mind whenever you hear new horror reports from the job market.
Higher demand in health care
Because the job index of the Federal Employment Agency shows, despite declining overall trends, that the professionals are still sought. In the health and social care sector, demand for skilled personnel continued to rise year-on-year - by 75 percent among the geriatric nurses and 18 percent among the nurses, receptionists and masseurs.
By contrast, job offers for engineers, tradespeople or data processing specialists have only declined slightly.
Forecast: Which jobs are safe?
Even if the current situation on the labor market does not allow us to conclude that our forecasts are reliable, experts assume that some of these trends will continue in the future: the higher the qualifications acquired through initial and further training, the higher the probability of future development to find a job.
Especially in the health and care sector, workers are being sought even in difficult economic times. And in general, industry demand will tend to decline while it will increase in the services sector.
These jobs are uncertain
Of course, nobody can really predict where economic development will go. No wonder then, that the fear for their own work is always quite big. However, there are some jobs that are considered by the experts to be crisis-proof:
- Health: Health and wellness is considered the future trend. Therefore, professionals with appropriate training will probably always be in demand.
- Care: The Germans are getting older. Therefore, we also need more and more nurses. Unfortunately, the pay is rather bad.
- Hairdresser: The hairdresser is also one of the services with a future: not only because hair must always be cut, but also because good advice on the right style is becoming increasingly important.
- Accountants: Thanks to the multitude of legal regulations, bookkeeping remains a complicated business - and it continues to search for professionals who can handle it.
- IT Professionals: Well-trained IT professionals must worry less about their jobs than others.
- Professional consultants: Today, more and more job opportunities are available to those who are starting their career. Therefore, professional consultants are also well-off.
- Personal service: This is still relatively unknown, but more and more people will seek personal help in the future to meet the demands of everyday life: The personal wellness coach, price advisor or home help are on the rise.
- Rather cloudy: Bankers: banking crisis - accordingly, banks are also downgrading jobs and so the situation is rather bad for bankers.
- Very bad: auxiliary workers. The market for unskilled workers, such as warehouse workers, is getting worse and worse. Because: The lower the qualification, the worse the job prospects.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourse on demand or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).