Further education is like sand on the sea, on Best of HR - Berufebilder.de we give numerous tips Find the right education and offer themselves e-learning courses at. But what do further training actually bring? A recent study shows: Much!
Continuing education in Heller & Pfennig
The good news is: The success of forwarding can be quantified in Heller und Pfennig, or in Euro and Cent.
To find out how much a further education really, compensation portal Salary.com has evaluated 87.214 remuneration data from the last 12 months for this purpose and the salary differences of employees with and without additional further education.
Training pays off in the long term
Master craftsmen, general practitioners as well as tax consultants, banks and craftsmen were considered. Bachelor's, Master's and MBA's graduates were studied for academics.
The result: Additional qualifications pay off in the long term. Those who, on the other hand, expect an immediate increase in salaries immediately after further training are often disappointed. Supplementary qualifications do not always pay off immediately, rather, the increases in salaries are successively followed.
5 Tips for more salary thanks to further education
- Master teaching The salary after completion of training is on average 36.200 Euro. If you continue to train yourself and then a specialist or master title, can count on 43.260 Euro. The average difference is around 7.060 Euro.
- Specialists in tax consultancy, banking & crafts In order to recognize the influence of further education on the salary according to the industry, the experts at Lohn.de analyzed the areas of tax consulting, banking and crafts. According to this, tax professionals are on average about 31.650 Euro. After the apprenticeship as tax expert, their salary increases by 7.740 Euro to around 39.400 Euro.
- Specialists in the motor vehicle segment A trained mechatronic engineer earns an average of 28.900 Euro - after his successful master's examination, his salary increases to an average of 38.000 Euro. Here the difference is 9.100 Euro.
- Specialists in finance While educated bank buyers earn an average of 41.630 Euro, the salary for banking specialists is 57.480 Euro. The difference: 15.860 Euro.
- MBA What about university graduates? The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the best-known supplementary qualifications for academics. According to the evaluation the title is particularly worthwhile: A Bachelor with MBA earns about 57.520 Euro a year, the master student with the additional qualification comes on 73.270 Euro. Without MBA, bachelor's graduates receive an average of 45.875 Euro and academics with a Master's degree of around 54.130 Euro. The difference is a maximum of 19.140 Euro!
More information? Take advantage of our e-courses & personal advice