10 Tips - Your Vita becomes a masterpiece
If personal competencies are used deliberately to shape his life, this can become a personal masterpiece. With Sense fulfilled, it is more than the sequence of days and years.
- Visions become reality: If we speak of a masterpiece, Michelangelo's David, da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Ravels Boléro, or Vivaldi's four-year-olds can be found quickly. Since there is nothing more to improve. The artists have created something unique. They have used all their skills, all their possibilities. Their visions became reality in these imperishable masterpieces.
- Start small: A masterpiece is not a beginner's attempt. A long process of learning and experimenting, developing and improving was required. Many experiences had to be gathered until a long phase of the artist's work with a masterpiece came to perfection. It is no different with our life. Born into a specific environment, every personal career is shaped by very different factors right from the start.
- To actively contribute to our own future: By formulating goals and trying to realize visions, we can influence our lives according to our ideas. We must recognize, develop and improve our talents. So do not be satisfied, but always expand the horizon - which is sometimes associated with hardship. A hardship that no outstanding artist has ever spared!
- Live your masterpiece: Just because masterpieces have a very special relationship with their creator, they are so unique. These did not create their works by the way. They pursued a very special goal and used their funds specifically for it. Only the crescendo makes Ravel's dance with his constantly repeating melody the famous "Boléro".
- The tool passion: Each profession has its own tools. For the composer, the note paper, for which the painter draws canvas and brush, B. for the seller's virtuoso deal with customers and their needs. To recognize and gratify these, he needs passion as well as an artist. The systematic use of one's own competencies is the personal design tool - both in the workplace and in the life environment. Personal growth is decisively influenced by this.
- The time factor: Not everything will succeed in the first attempt. The resource time gives us the opportunity to repeat things, make things better in the second run, or sometimes simply run them. This does not mean simply to let go of something and leave it to yourself, because you may be sorry.
- Let things run: Running a bit can also mean that you can see how it develops without any effort, then to intervene at the decisive point or accept the result.
- Hectic does not make progress: Too much activity can be distracting from the actual goal by hustle and bustle. A phase of intense activity can end at a slower pace. In art are rest and movement, tension and relaxation styling. If the opposites are balanced, the result is balanced, alive and expressive, as is the David of Michelangelo.
- Motivation from inside and outside: Neither for artists nor for life artists, it is easy to create a masterpiece or make your own life a masterpiece. Not only artists degenerate to the supplicant, because their work does not receive the necessary recognition. Even sellers know this only too well, they are dubbed as "Klinkenputzer" or "Aufschwatzer".
- To remember the beginning: If doubts arise as to whether it is still the right way and if the masterpiece can be accomplished at all, one should remember his original "why". Everyone had a reason to take this job at the beginning of their careers. Those who become aware of their "why" also find the energy to complete the masterpiece. Or, as Rainer Maria Rilke put it: "I live my life in growing rings that are about things. I may not accomplish the last one, but I want to try it. "
Many small steps bring success - and many tips as well. We hope you enjoyed our suggestions a little.
More knowledge - PDF download, eCourses or personal advice
Offline download: Download this text as PDF - Read usage rights, Because we do not automatically submit the title of this text for privacy reasons: When buying in "interests" the title register if support is needed. After buying text exclusively Download at this URL (please save).
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).